When a professional, real estate agent, explains his reasoning, and articulates it, to his present, and potential clients, he must do so, in a motivating, inspiring manner, making it about how, certain services, might BENEFIT them, rather than, merely a recitation of services offered! If you were considering selling your home, and interviewing potential real estate agents, to decide, who to hire, would you prefer, merely, being informed about a series of services, etc, or, how, and why, specific things, might be, extremely beneficial to your specific needs, goals, and priorities? With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, why this is significant, and matters.
1. Bring it!: How will a specific agent, bring the finest services, which address the needs, goals, priorities, and perceptions, of clients, and potential buyers? How should someone bring it, to fruition, and make a difference, for the better? How thorough is the commitment?
2. Excellence: Rather than settling for, good – enough, you need to be represented by, someone, committed to, the highest standards of personal excellence, and representation! From the beginning stages, throughout the marketing and selling processes, and through, the closing, this commitment must be maintained, and guaranteed!
3. Needs: Every homeowner has specific needs, some, which may be unique to his circumstances, and property, while others may be shared, with others. How an agent focuses on personal service, focused on his client’s needs, and a willingness to customize and adapt his representation, determines, whether he’s the best personal, to hire, for you!
4. Endurance: What differentiates the greatest agents, from the rest – of – the – pack, often, is their level of endurance! There will always be obstacles, and challenges, during the transaction, and marketing periods, and, it is essential, to, consistently, proceed, forward, by transforming obstacles to challenges, to overcome, instead of problems!
5. Fruition: All the promises, and rhetoric, don’t really count, unless/ until, the most desirable result, is brought to fruition!
6. Ideas; integrity; imagination; innovate: Begin by choosing someone, who clearly demonstrates, his genuine, absolute integrity! When this is combined with, a well – developed, relevant imagination, a willingness to innovate, if necessary, and clearly articulate the finest ideas, the homeowner benefits!
7. Trends; timely; time – tested: One needs to use, a quality combination, of using, time – tested, beneficial approaches/ actions, with fully utilizing, the most appropriate, beneficial trends! Never accept procrastination, because you need, to hire someone, ready, willing, and able, to consistently, proceed, with well – considered, timely actions, etc!
8. Service; systems; solutions: It’s important that representation, focuses on performing the finest service, and effectively using the systems, needed. to address needs, and priorities, and introduce viable solutions!
Before hiring an agent, ensure his focus, is on BENEFITS! Since, for most, the value of their house, represents their single – biggest asset, doesn’t that make sense?