While, each individual, has different needs, goals, and priorities, in terms of selecting the best real estate representation, possible, there are certain necessities, which are needed, and necessary, in the vast number of instances, and circumstances. I refer to these, as the SOCIAL necessities, for real estate agents, and after, more than a decade, as a Real Estate Licensed Salesperson, in the State of New York, have come, to strongly believe, these are relevant, needed, and necessary. With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly consider, review, examine and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and represents.
1. Service: Quality real estate representation must, begin, with a concerted emphasis, on providing the finest level of genuine service, focused on the best interests of his clients!
2. Optimize: Why should anyone use, any agent, until/ unless, he is ready, willing, and able, to optimize, the possibilities, for his customers, and clients? An agent earns his keep, by helping people, effectively, and in the best possible way!
3. Caring; creative; character: Quality representation must emphasize quality, caring, and dedication, to one’s clients! He must be creative, in order to bring about, the best possible, meeting, of the minds! The individual must, consistently, demonstrate, the essential quality of character, to go beyond, the norm, and serve others, with fairness, and responsibility!
4. Integrity; imagination: How can anyone make a difference, for the better, until/ unless, he maintains absolute integrity? Not only is this true, for real estate representation, but is also mandated by state laws, and the Code of Ethics! In addition, choose someone, with the imagination, to think, outside – the – box, and focus on the best way, to market your specific property, in order to get the finest results!
5. Attention; attitude; aptitude: One must pay keen attention to all the possibilities, in order to know, the best way to proceed! This must be combined with a true, positive, can – do, attitude, and a relevant, well – developed, skill – set, and meaningful aptitude, focused on, getting – it – done!
6. Learn; listen: Quality representatives, always, begin the process, by carefully listening to those, they serve and represent, and learning from every conversation and experience! Combining these, one can consider, how to best proceed, forward, in the most acceptable, relevant, service – oriented manner!
Find a real estate agent, with the SOCIAL necessities. How will this individual, best, serve, your needs, goals, and priorities?